Terms and Conditions
Thank you for choosing Trance Yoga!
We welcome you to this fortifying experience to enliven your life and promise to not stop until we achieve our purpose of Nurturing a Better You.
As a part of our company policy every member is requested to read and sign the TERMS AND CONDITIONS (T&C).
This T&C is applicable to all the members who is attending the “GROUP CLASSES” equally and without any exception.
- Fees once paid is not refundable or transferred.
- Duration of the package is from the payment date to the due date.
- Due date will not be extended in any circumstances unless a request to freeze the account/classes is given.
- All classes must be completed within the package due date, after which it will be lapsed.
- Students are advised to be on time for the classes. Please note that if you are more than 10 minutes late, you will have to wait for the next available session. This is because you would have missed the warmup routine of the current session leading to risks of injury. It is also to avoid disturbances to the flow of the class.
- Package/classes can be put on “FREEZE” for a maximum of 07 Calendar days without any charges. (except for monthly package)
- You can freeze the package/classes for more than the 07 days period, with a charge of AED 25 for every extra week. (except for monthly package)
- Yoga mats, towels and drinking water is provided at the Studio. However, you are free to bring/use your own.
- Changing rooms are available at the studio.
- Those who have booked their spot prior for any of our special programs are advised to report to the venue 15 minutes before the scheduled time. Being late could result in losing your spot.
- For any Free events, the spots are available on first come – first serve basis.
- Mode of payment, we accept payments in Cash, Card or Cheque.
- Paid parking is available in the building.
- Trance Yoga Studio shall not be liable for any default, delay or lapse occurring due to events beyond their control including riot, strike, theft, war or acts of God and/or nature.