Teaching is an Art. In the class, one needs to be in a state of nothingness for the knowledge you have gained to flow through you – Gokul Ram, Founder of Trance Yoga
THE COURSE 200hr – 500hr
This course is designed to make every aspiring participant to a self-assured yoga teacher to spread the essence of yoga in its true sense across the globe. The course will ensure the participants to have an in-depth knowledge about the physical, mental emotional and spiritual aspects of yoga and to give the right guidance for the humanity to sail through their life without any worries. At the end of the course the participants will:
- Have complete knowledge on Yoga.
- Gain confidence to go out and teach and help those who are looking to lead a better life.
- Be self-aware to give the right instructions at the right time to give the best benefits of yoga to the world.
- Be able to guide anyone to get out of their worries and help them on a deeper level of meditation and spirituality.
YOGA ALLIANCE INTERNATIONAL (YAI)
Yoga Alliance International (YAI) is a network of dedicated, like-minded people and institutions devoted to the cause of authentic Yoga.
Inspired by Sri. Aurobindo and the Mother of Pondicherry, YAI was founded by Swami Vidyanand, the well-known Yoga Master, assisted by Sri K.M.Chandrashekaran, who has had a lifelong interest in Yoga and allied matters.
YAI has several Divisions around the world, each headed by a dedicated Director, who serve as our representatives in their respective countries. They come from all corners of the world and share a passionate commitment to the cause of authentic Yoga traditions.
YAI’s Ambassadors serve as our flag-bearers and take YAI’s message around the world.
An internal evaluation will be conducted at the end of ever CHAPTERS, based on the topics covered. Valuation will be based on
- Knowledge on all aspects of yoga.
- Clarity in instructions while taking class
- Correction of postures in the class
- Attention to students while teaching
Two types of Certified Yoga Teacher (CYS) certificate will be issued depending on the course the participants choose. These are 200hr CYS and 500hr CYS. The certificates are issued directly from Yoga alliance international (YAI) to the centre. The certificates are also authenticated and recognized by the World Yoga Federation (WYF). Upon following the necessary guidelines and finishing the course successfully, the participants will be awarded the certificates which will authenticate them as a yoga teacher around the globe. The participants will be listed in the YAI and WYF sites
THE JOBS IN UAE AND ABROAD
There are already hundreds of individuals who are certified from YAI working across UAE and other parts of the world. You can avail jobs at any fitness centres or work as a freelancer in or outside UAE.
Module 1: Understanding
- Yoga in the Modern Era
- Introduction to yoga and its forms
- Human anatomy and physiology
- Yoga anatomy of human body
- Scripts and teaching on yoga
Module 2: Learning
- Physical practices in yoga
- Mental practices in yoga
- Types of namaskars
- Deeper level of yoga
Module 3: Creating
- Making of a teacher
- Relating yoga and Ayurveda
- Human psychology
- Recognizing the beneficial times and the importance of it